Summit Methodist Preschool
Founded in 1972, Summit Methodist Preschool is an outreach of Summit United Methodist Church to provide a preschool with a Christian atmosphere for children of all faiths. It seeks to instill the desire and skills to learn and to give the foundation for success in school and in life. It seeks to provide activities for the physical, social, emotional and intellectual development of each child in such a manner that the child learns with a positive attitude.
- A child must be 3 years old and potty-trained by August 31 of the current school year to be eligible for enrollment in the 3-year-old class. He/she must be 4 by August 31 to enroll in the 4-year-old class. A child must be 5 years old or near 5 in the summer to enroll in the Pre-Kindergarten class.
- Registration Form and $35 registration fee.
- Immunization -- Every child entering Washington public and private schools for the first time must present evidence that he/she is immunized against measles, polio, diphtheria, whooping cough, tetanus, rubella, and mumps.
- Tuition -- A fee of $75 per month is charged each school month for the 3-year-old class, $100 per month for the 4-year-old class, and $100 per month for Pre-Kindergarten.
- A Non-Refundable Supply Fee of $10 is payable by the first week of school.
- There are two separate classes for 3-year-olds. Both meet Tuesdays and Thursdays. The morning class is from 9:30 to 11:30 am and the afternoon class is from 12:00 to 2:00 pm.
- The 4-year-old class meets Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:00 to 11:30 am.
- The Pre-Kindergarten class meets Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 12:15 to 2:45 pm.